CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a technologically based business management solution designed to decrease costs and increase profitability by solidifying consumer loyalty. InverOak’s CRM solution collects information from all data sources within your business to help gain an insight into the behaviour and value of your customers.
For your customers
Struggling with mountains of customer and sales data is a challenge faced by most if not every business. CRM helps ease the burden of this challenge by creating a more efficient, organized approach to marketing‚ sales leads‚ and numerous other opportunities for growth.
What are the benefits of CRM?
CRM is a effective strategy used by most businesses as a way to learn more about their customers’ needs and behaviours in order to develop stronger relationships with them. After all‚ strong customer relationships are the foundation of every business’s success. Organisations that adopt InverOaks CRM solutions experience numerous benefits:
- Mobile and remote staff work productivelyWith reliable access to all the customer and activity information they need via their mobile device.
- Important business processes are aligned in one systemIn addition to customers, sales & service process CRM adapts to manage other diverse items like contracts, projects, events, products, applications & property.
- Sales cycles are reducedWin rates improve as teams have clear visibility of which prospects are most likely to close.
- Training costs are reducedBy equipping new users with tools they are already familiar with and applying workflow driven processes to guide them and enforce your proven rules and methodology.
- Marketing activity brings higher quality leadsThrough continually improving contact segmentation and targeted campaigns.
- Data can be held in the cloudto align CRM with a company strategy to transition more services to the cloud and benefit from the efficiencies of a hosted platform.
- Improved salesSales representatives are able to have instant access to the latest sales prospects-ensuring leads are never lost or abandoned.
How does it work?
We understand the applications of CRM software can differ depending on the size of your customer base and the type of business itself, which is why, unlike our competitors our software is purposely flexible to cater specifically to your needs and ultimately increase the lifetime value of your clients.
Essentially CRM works by collecting leads and customer information and then analyzing the collected information to give you a greater understanding on customer or market requirements which provides any business with an ideal foundation for any future marketing campaigns and as a result increase sales.
We've got loads of fresh ideas, so call us now on to speak to one of the team!
Tap here to contact us