50% of web users in the UK only access the web directly through their mobile. A well designed‚ simple to use mobile optimised website will ensure that you‚ not your competitors‚ can capture your customer’s attention while you have it. A mobile optimised website makes a positive statement about your business without you having to saying a word.
Mobile optimised SMS E-commerce solutions
Mobile optimised websites are the future of business engineering. As the world becomes increasingly hand held‚ businesses utilizing mobile optimised websites are at a significant advantage than those around them.
How does it work?
There are numerous benefits to applying mobile marketing to any marketing operation. SMS short codes are convenient, cheap, and simple to use, but advantages stem much further than that:
Advantages of mobile optimised websites
If the growing number of mobile web users alone is not motivation to embrace the use of a mobile optimised website for your organisation‚ there are also a number of advantages worth considering such as:
- Improved customer satisfactionNobody enjoys browsing a desktop website on their mobile phone, often leaving customers frustrated. Mobile optimised websites can significantly improve your customer experience, leaving a positive impression where it counts.
- Faster download speedMobile optimised websites are specifically designed for mobile standards and optimal download speed which means less waiting and more browsing.
- Brand identityMobile web compatibility gives you a more contemporary brand identity for your organisation.
- AccessibilityA mobile website can be easily accessed anywhere anytime. This level of constant connectivity provides an unprecedented opportunity to connect with target audiences in more efficient, contemporary ways as well as greater opportunities to increase sales and strengthen customer relations.
- Competitive advantagePuts you one step ahead of the competition. Google reports that 61% of users who experience frustration with a brand site that is not optimised for mobile are unlikely to return-in addition 40% will visit a competitors site.
- New advertising opportunitiesWith the increase in mobile web browsing, your business will have even more of an impact in terms of being able to target ads to prospective customers.
- Improved SEO performanceA mobile compatible website improves rankings on search engines.
- SimpleThe simplicity of mobile optimised websites you will have your customer’s complete attention on a much smaller area, so you should focus your message and convey a clean and succinct call to action.
- Choice for millions of customersSMS text messaging is the preferred and easiest choice for many consumers.
We've got loads of fresh ideas, so call us now on to speak to one of the team!
Tap here to contact us