Integrating real time payments in multiple countries, on multiple channels.
In an increasingly online world, merchants need more than ever the ability to handle multi-currency payments, either via live agent or via automated payments processed over the phone, web and web-chat. InverOak provides such a solution with its PCI/DSS compliant Payment Gateway – a comprehensive and secure payment solution, handling all leading credit and debit cards.
(InverOak is also in the process of incorporating its Card Payment facility in to Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp in Q2 2019.)
InverOak is also able to offer a broad range of payment capabilities beyond card payments including:
How it works
Is this solution right for you? Read below to find out
One payment provider for multiple sales channels, in multiple territories:
Increasingly, clients want to set up a reliable payment solution that can easily be incorporated into different channels that their customers are using – such as online stores, or for in-app payments, in perhaps multiple territories.
To achieve this, merchants are looking for:
- A robust, cost effective solution
- Ability to process all credit and other payment cards
- A frictionless payment process designed to optimise payment conversions on any channel
- Experience on how to minimise chargebacks in a territory
What does the InverOak Payment Gateway include and what does it deliver?
- Facilitates payments over any platform – through live call handling, online, mobile in app payments, via browser to mobile and tablets and automated call handling over IVR
- PCI-DSS accredited, so secure & GDPR compliant
- XML / iFrame payment page embedded in your site to capture details
- Payment page styled using CSS to creatively fit in with your page styling
- 24/7 automated card payments
- Accept all major credit/debit cards
- Call and payment processing by live call centre agents
- Speedy merchant account set up
- Your name on customer’s bill and card statement
- Bill and collect funds in 16 countries/currencies
- Backed by leading Merchant Acquirers
- 3D Secure Authentication for major card issuers
- Integrated into CRM software
- Full management of chargebacks, if required
Why is it useful?
- Ease of implementation
- Maintain the “look and feel” of your website
- Prompt settlement to you in your preferred currency
- Detailed transaction reporting available through web-based portal
- Remove the headache of PCI/DSS compliance for you