Providing solutions in IVR, with numbering, to mobile SMS
Starting with IVR technology accessed over non-geographical numbers, to content delivered and charged for using premium rate.
Then, with premium SMS launching as an alternative “user pays” payment mechanism at the beginning of the millennium, InverOak also started to provide clients with premium short codes in the UK and Eire.
InverOak continues to evolve to offer the kind of telecoms solutions that businesses need today to reach out, engage and if needed, monetise content delivered to their customers clients.
InverOak offers the ability to adapt its core technology platforms, delivering multi-channel communications, with an integrated payment ability – from free access for consumers, to charge to bill – both fixed and mobile – through to catering for credit and debit card payments with its range of integrated payment solutions, (See Multi-channel Payment Solutions Product Guide).
InverOak’s communications network architecture is cloud based and voice services are now running through its own SIP gateways, with communication services deployed for clients globally. Since the business’s inception, InverOak has sought to innovate alongside its clients – and in 2019 it will be supporting Rich Communication Services (RCS) – in effect, next generation SMS services – to add to the messaging solutions offered to clients, along with new OTT (Over The Top) and Social channels via InverOak’s Multi-Channel Messaging solution, (including Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp), which launches and will be available to business customers from Q2 2019.
Is this solution right for you? Read below to find out
Our system solutions focus is on fixing all business needs rather than just one of them.
Whether your fixed line or mobile telecoms requirements are straightforward or require a customised approach – we can certainly help you!
So what do InverOak’s Telecoms and Mobile solutions offer?
- Fixed line non geographic numbering, (NGNs), and geographic numbers (GEOs) in the UK, Eire, US, Canada and Australia
- UK & Eire Premium rate numbers, with wider access to global markets
- Mobile premium short codes (UK/Eire) and charity codes (UK only)
- Fully resilient IVR switches and platform with circa. 8,000 channels
- Connect inbound through to IVR with configurable menus, (Full Operator Management control), connect to operator using InverOak’s marketing leading Gateway Portal solution
- Automate outbound calls
- InverOak Bulk SMS sender & automated SMS CRM – with customer portal
- Jira Ticketing system provides timely resolution to technical questions and business enquiries
- Supported by an in house development team, consisting of front and back-end developers
Benefits of using InverOak’s core platform?
- Manage all service elements under one roof
- Ability to customise your call handling requirements, with developers on hand to create bespoke solutions.
- Convenient one stop solution – from numbering, to automated call and message processing
- Speed of turnaround
- Detailed on-line service reporting and fixed line / mobile operator reconciliations with monthly itemised statements
- Low set up costs
- All live premium solutions are backed by our UK PSA Licence
- Track open tickets to get answers quickly