Solutions for the private healthcare market:
InverOak can provide a wide range of solutions to private aesthetic surgeries and practices – ranging from inbound solutions such as telephony, non geographic numbering, to IVR call handling.
It also works with clinics providing lead generation and conversion solutions – turning initial interest on a web site to a confirmed initial consultation with their
Lead conversion and appointment conversion:
The solution that InverOak provides to Bella Vou, (a leading cosmetic and plastic surgery clinic rated in the top 100 clinics) helps the surgeons keep focussed on providing the treatments, leaving a team provided by InverOak to provide an outbound call centre solution to swiftly follow up interest seen over the web site.
Outbound calls are made by knowledgable medical staff to talk through treatments people are interested in and this activity is tracked in a web portal, provided and hosted by InverOak, to keep track of past conversations and prospects.
View our Bella Vou case study using this solution
The Bella Vou Pantiles Clinic offers surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures and treatments from a purpose-built private clinic in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells in the UK.
Is this solution right for you? Read below to find out
- Offers voice, web chat and video two way chat
- Fully customisable User Experience along with a customisable interface for the medical team.
- Solution can easily be added to any web site, styled to suit existing creative and lay out
- In App live chat can be enabled too
- Show GP profiles and availability on your web site, where we present an iFrame, with dynamic feed
- Agent management system provided by InverOak, which can enable you to create and manage profiles of GPs, allocate PINs; record video interviews etc.
- InverOak’s gateway can also provide for rostering of live advisors, track their shift time worked and even handles rates of pay and payroll.
- All sessions are recorded in MP4 format – either for voice and AV, where InverOak can also store this data in encrypted format or forward it to the practice, for merging with patient records.
- Once recorded, you have the ability to pay back
- Ease of connectivity to third parties by API
- Plan to add Social – facebook, WhatsApp in Q2 2019
- Using remote consultations will enable practices to use GP staff more cost effectively
- Provides more of a convenient service to patients too – no need to travel to the surgery, take time off, balance family care
- Easy to set up – from practice perspective
- Easy for a patient to access via PC or through a mobile app
- Record of the session is encrypted and can be delivered securely to an endpoint or stored in a secure, central location.
- Solution is scalable.
- Meets strict US compliance standards and UK standards